Synchronization Switchgear Panel also referred to as Paralleling Switchgear provides a means to synchronize and parallel multiple generators of same or different sizes make on a common bus. Reliability, Redundancy, Flexibility, Maintainability, Economy are some of the advantages of Synchronization Switchgear.In our Synchronization Switchgear System, each Generator has its own control panel with all required control devices, which works in conjunction with System Master Controls to perform the overall operation of synchronization switchgear system. Available as separate control panel or integrated with Switchgear.PLC based controls in conjunction with synchronizer / load sharing control devices makes the system work with no operator intervention. Manual operation – synchronization, speed / voltage control and circuit breaker control are available as option. Analog instrumentation and visual annunciation is optional.
- Multi-Generator Synchronization Panel
- Automatic and Manual operation
- PLC based and Synchronization / Load Sharing by controller
- Employs random synchronization, KW / KVAR sharing
- Optimization based on Load vs. Capacity calculations
- Active Load Control – Load Add / Load Shed (KW and Freq.)
- HMI for operator interface to monitor and control
- Multi-User Access – multiple levels with password
- Test function – No-Load, With-Load, Load Banking
- Monitoring – DMM, Generator, Fuel System, ATS etc.
- Communication – Modbus TCP for SCADA / BMS
Diesel Generator Synchronizing Parallel Panels